Blue Chip Mo Bro’s Donate Their Bare Upper Lips To Charity
We’ve packed away the pumpkins at Blue Chip towers ready to usher in Movember – that time of the year when the men once again look like boys as they shave off their facial hair to help raise money for charity.
This year it’s the Blue Chip London boys, Andrew, Kit & Harry, who will be donating their top lips to the cause in an effort to change not just their faces, but the face of men’s health.
There will be itching. There will be bitching. But most of all there will be raised awareness around the key health issues facing men today:
– Men in Britain go to the doctors 20% less than women
– 1 in 8 men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer in their lifetime
– Over 40,000 men are diagnosed with prostate cancer in the UK
– Prostate cancer accounts for 13% of all deaths from cancer in men
– Testicular cancer is the most common cancer in young men aged 25-49 years
– Incidence of testicular cancer has more than doubled in the UK since the mid 1970’s
If you fancy a giggle and have some pennies to spare, please support our Blue Chip Mo Bro’s by visiting their fundraising page here. Any funds raised will help make a tangible difference to the lives of others.
Thanks in advance,
The Blue Chip Mo Bro’s